Contract type : Public service fixed-term contract
Renewable contract : Oui
Level of qualifications required : PhD or equivalent
Fonction : Post-Doctoral Research Visit
A PostDoc position is available in the Prosecco team at Inria Paris on Formally Secure Compilation in Coq (https://secure-compilation.gi
- formal verification in the Coq proof assistant and verified compilation in particular (e.g. CompCert)
- security foundations, e.g., reference monitoring, hyperproperties, noninterference
The following two recently papers should provide a good idea for the
kind of research we're currently doing:
And here is a (non-exhaustive) lists of potential research topics:
We are open to new ideas though.
Candidates are expected to work collaboratively on project-relevant topics and help advise students, but can also dedicate some of their time to their own independent projects. For exceptional candidates with enough experience we can also discuss about Starting Researcher
positions, who can propose and follow their own research agenda and be fairly independent. Our team can also support such exceptional candidates for permanent Researcher positions funded and awarded competitively by Inria. Further details about these various positions are available at https://secure-compilation.git
Do not hesitate to contact Catalin Hritcu <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you are interested!
- research on SECOMP topics (see above)
- helping advise students
- independent research on other project-relevant topics
- Subsidized meals
- Partial reimbursement of public transport costs
- Leave: 7 weeks of annual leave + 10 extra days off due to RTT (statutory reduction in working hours) + possibility of exceptional leave (sick children, moving home, etc.)
- Possibility of teleworking (after 6 months of employment) and flexible organization of working hours
- Professional equipment available (videoconferencing, loan of computer equipment, etc.)
- Social, cultural and sports events and activities
- Access to vocational training
- Theme/Domain :
Security and Confidentiality
System & Networks (BAP E)
- Town/city : Paris
- Inria Center : CRI de Paris
- Starting date : 2019-10-01
- Duration of contract : 2 years
- Deadline to apply : 2019-04-30
Inria, the French national research institute for the digital sciences, promotes scientific excellence and technology transfer to maximise its impact. It employs 2,400 people. Its 200 agile project teams, generally with academic partners, involve more than 3,000 scientists in meeting the challenges of computer science and mathematics, often at the interface of other disciplines. Inria works with many companies and has assisted in the creation of over 160 startups. It strives to meet the challenges of the digital transformation of science, society and the economy.
Instruction to apply
Defence Security :
This position is likely to be situated in a restricted area (ZRR), as defined in Decree No. 2011-1425 relating to the protection of national scientific and technical potential (PPST).Authorisation to enter an area is granted by the director of the unit, following a favourable Ministerial decision, as defined in the decree of 3 July 2012 relating to the PPST. An unfavourable Ministerial decision in respect of a position situated in a ZRR would result in the cancellation of the appointment.
Recruitment Policy :
As part of its diversity policy, all Inria positions are accessible to people with disabilities.
Warning : you must enter your e-mail address in order to save your application to Inria. Applications must be submitted online on the Inria website. Processing of applications sent from other channels is not guaranteed.