Renewable contract : Oui
Level of qualifications required : A levels + 2 years of higher education or equivalent
Fonction : Temporary scientific engineer
- Experience with D3.js/three.js/node.js and/or with Maya/Renderman
- Experience or basic knowledge of Matlab/Phyton/R is preferred
Prospective candidates should submit an application consisting of i) a current CV with university grades list, ii) a brief statement of research experience and interests, and iii) reference to portfolios/books/websites : email@example.com
- Subsidized meals
- Partial reimbursement of public transport costs
- Leave: 7 weeks of annual leave + 10 extra days off due to RTT (statutory reduction in working hours) + possibility of exceptional leave (sick children, moving home, etc.)
- Possibility of teleworking (after 6 months of employment) and flexible organization of working hours
- Professional equipment available (videoconferencing, loan of computer equipment, etc.)
- Social, cultural and sports events and activities
- Access to vocational training
- Theme/Domain :
Computational Neuroscience and Medicine
Graphics (BAP F)
- Town/city : Paris
- Inria Center : CRI de Paris
- Starting date : 2021-01-01
- Duration of contract : 1 year, 6 months
- Deadline to apply : 2021-01-31
Inria is the French national research institute dedicated to digital science and technology. It employs 2,600 people. Its 200 agile project teams, generally run jointly with academic partners, include more than 3,500 scientists and engineers working to meet the challenges of digital technology, often at the interface with other disciplines. The Institute also employs numerous talents in over forty different professions. 900 research support staff contribute to the preparation and development of scientific and entrepreneurial projects that have a worldwide impact.
Instruction to apply
Defence Security :
This position is likely to be situated in a restricted area (ZRR), as defined in Decree No. 2011-1425 relating to the protection of national scientific and technical potential (PPST).Authorisation to enter an area is granted by the director of the unit, following a favourable Ministerial decision, as defined in the decree of 3 July 2012 relating to the PPST. An unfavourable Ministerial decision in respect of a position situated in a ZRR would result in the cancellation of the appointment.
Recruitment Policy :
As part of its diversity policy, all Inria positions are accessible to people with disabilities.
Warning : you must enter your e-mail address in order to save your application to Inria. Applications must be submitted online on the Inria website. Processing of applications sent from other channels is not guaranteed.